What is CRM software?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. “A category of software that covers a broad set of applications designed to help businesses manage many of the following business processes: customer data, customer interaction, access business information, automate sales.” – www.webopedia.com/TERM/C/crm_software.html
Here are 5 CRM Software we think your business needs!
- FreshSales a full-fledged Online CRM made for high-velocity sales teams, packed with features such as, built-in phone, integrated email, user behavior tracking, deal management, reporting and more
- Zoho CRM empowers small to large-sized organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution for managing organization-wide Sales, Marketing, Customer Support & Service and Inventory Management in a single business system.
- Freshdesk integrates with the world’s best CRM software – so you can streamline information between your sales and customer support departments. With our CRM integrations, you can sync information about any customer from your CRM software to your helpdesk and also have their ticket history show up in your sales tool, magically. This way, you can close better deals, and also get a clear picture of any customer as you respond to their support conversations from inside your help desk.
- Dynamics CRM Integrated business management solution that automates financial, customer relationship and supply chain processes.
- NetSuite CRM+ NetSuite ERP runs all your key back-office operations and financial business processes in the cloud.
CRM software is an integral part of turning leads into sales appointments. [See our article on here: www.northernmedia.com.au/home/turn-leads-sales-appointments]
We hope this list of CRM software has helped you find the right one for your business. Do you know of a better one? Please tell use below.